We ship the item to the customer on the same day if bought before 2:00PM. All shipments ordered after that are shipped the next working day. All items within UK are shipped by Royal Mail (First Class) and outside Europe through UPS. You are sent a notification as soon as your item has been shiped. Besides, if you have logged into your account, you can see the status of your goods in "My Order Status" in "My Account" Section.
In order to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number, please sign in your account using your username and password, and click on Return Requests to fill out the required details and problem you found with the product and submit it. When we receive your request, you will be provided RA number. Please print RA number and send it along with the product to our address as follows:
Return Department, Darlastonsmith, Unit 1820, Pobox 15113 Birmingham B2 2NJ United Kingdom.
Or please fill the form below. Provide your order number, name, email address, phone number, and the part number you wish to return, along with a detailed explanation. If you do not have your order number, please indicate when your order was purchased and the full name you used upon ordering.
RA numbers and return shipping instructions will be emailed in 2-3business days after receipt of the fully completed form. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
All returns must be packaged properly; we are not responsible for damaged returns resulting from improper packaging.
Return freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error.
A 20% restocking fee is charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our error.
We will accept authorized returns within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
Authorized returns must be in the complete and original packaging. If the item arrived at your location damaged, please include the original shipping container in your return.
All authorized returns must be in their original condition, include all components, and cannot be disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation. Returns missing components will not be credited. We are not responsible for installation errors. We are not responsible for labour expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
Parts Not Returnable: Service manuals, CD ROMs, Special-order Products, Custom-made Products, and Auto Body Parts cannot be returned for any reason. Electrical parts are not returnable if unsealed for any reason.
Refunds for returns or cores normally process and credit within 20 days from the date we receive your return at the warehouse. Once we receive the core or part, we forward it to the manufacturer for approval. The manufacturer will then approve the return. Once the return has been approved and processed, the refund will be credited to the credit card you used to buy the merchandise. You will receive a "credit approved" e-mail the day you are credited. Please be aware that your bank may take 5-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card. If you do not receive a credit after 30 days, please e-mail our returns department at email@example.com and we will respond to you immediately.
Risk of Loss:
All items purchased from our website are made pursuant to our shipping terms, which are F.O.B. shipping point. This means that that risk of loss and title of any item is passed to you at the shipping point, which is when the carrier accepts the goods for transport.
Terms & Conditions For Sales of Products and Parts
1. All prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
2. We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors.
3. We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
4. We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will put us, the recipient or any other party in a vulnerable position either financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact e-mail address has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than to use e-mail to cancel such an order.
5. All parts bought from us must be installed by a qualified automobile engineers by the user. Improper installation can be dangerous. The seller will not be in responsible for any loss/damage caused by improper installation of any parts sold by us or our agents/resellers. The customer must seek a qualified automobile engineer's advise if in any doubt before installing the component.
We trust that for the majority of orders it will not be necessary to even consider cancellation but this will be done should the need arise.
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.